OAEC I.T. Association
- Call to order
Don Pak called to order the regular meeting of the OAEC I.T. Association at 11:02 on 07/09/2018 on conference call.
- Roll call
Don Pak conducted a roll call. The following persons were present:
- Don Pak read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Open issues
- Brenda will send out agenda
- Have no open spaces left on agenda
- Donovan Farrell needs rental car
- Nathan Sweaney will reduce rate if bypass vendor fee?
- Cannot guarantee Top Golf without deposit. Greg and Chandler to verify funds in the bank account to move forward.
- Director of Administrative Services Kirby Mills requests to be on checking account if OAEC has to write a check for us. Brought to a vote all was in favor and Greg will get her added to the account.
- Hotel information for aLoft was brought up and decided to continue holding meeting at Statewide.
- Decided we would not provide transportation to or from Top Golf.
- Casey will set up a block of rooms at the Embassy Suites.
- Donations from Coops for prizes will be on the registration form
- Sponsorship packages Casey will reach out to the vendors that were interested
- Dell tour confirmed must call before we arrive with a head count day of.
- CC payments available on website for registration
- MC/Host Brenda
- Next meeting July 30, 2018 via conference call at 11:00am Brenda will be asked to send an invite.
Don Pak adjourned the meeting at 11:32.
Minutes submitted by: Shannon Veerkamp
Minutes approved by: Casey Davis