OAEC I.T. Association
- Call to order
Don Pak called to order the regular meeting of the I.T. Association at 11:00am on 06/11/18 at via phone call.
- Roll call
Brenda Merkle conducted a roll call. The following persons were present:
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
Brenda Merkle read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.
- Open issues
- TEC would like to consider a merger with Oklahoma for Annual Meeting. A decision can be discussed after our inaugural meeting,
- Brenda and Don asked for a one person to handle the scheduling. Casey said he we would take that task.
- Quotes for the embassy suites and other hotels for annual meeting to be held. Just getting some pricing
- Top Golf was discussed at $44.00 per person for food, golf and drinks. To be had on the 1st night of meeting. Maybe ask for sponsorship?
- Talk to Sid with OAEC about sponsorship packages with guidelines of FEMA rules.
- Bank account to be opened with Walters Bank & Trust. New bank account will have to be opened with every new treasurer.
- Chandler and Greg to get the snacks from Sam’s
- Created a registration web site and looks good.
- Donations from Cooperatives for drawings?
- Would like a CEO to speak. OEC said he would talk to his CEO.
- Next meeting to be held 9th of July @ 11:00am
- Brenda sent 1st set of Bylaws to Sid and will send and Agenda as soon as available.
- New business
- Possible a tour of the Dell facility on last day of meeting. Registries to find their own way there.
- Schedule meeting with Sid about sponsorship issues
Don Pak adjourned the meeting at 11:54.
Minutes submitted by: Shannon Veerkamp
Minutes approved by: Name