June 11th 2018

OAEC I.T. Association

Meeting Minutes

6/11/18

  1. Call to order

Don Pak called to order the regular meeting of the I.T. Association at 11:00am on 06/11/18 at via phone call.

  1. Roll call

Brenda Merkle conducted a roll call. The following persons were present:

  • Approval of minutes from last meeting

Brenda Merkle read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.

  1. Open issues
    1. TEC would like to consider a merger with Oklahoma for Annual Meeting. A decision can be discussed after our inaugural meeting,
    2. Brenda and Don asked for a one person to handle the scheduling. Casey said he we would take that task.
    3. Quotes for the embassy suites and other hotels for annual meeting to be held. Just getting some pricing
    4. Top Golf was discussed at $44.00 per person for food, golf and drinks. To be had on the 1st night of meeting. Maybe ask for sponsorship?
    5. Talk to Sid with OAEC about sponsorship packages with guidelines of FEMA rules.
    6. Bank account to be opened with Walters Bank & Trust. New bank account will have to be opened with every new treasurer.
    7. Chandler and Greg to get the snacks from Sam’s
    8. Created a registration web site and looks good.
    9. Donations from Cooperatives for drawings?
    10. Would like a CEO to speak. OEC said he would talk to his CEO.
    11. Next meeting to be held 9th of July @ 11:00am
    12. Brenda sent 1st set of Bylaws to Sid and will send and Agenda as soon as available.

 

  1. New business
    1. Possible a tour of the Dell facility on last day of meeting. Registries to find their own way there.
    2. Schedule meeting with Sid about sponsorship issues

 

 

  1. Adjournment

Don Pak adjourned the meeting at 11:54.

Minutes submitted by:  Shannon Veerkamp

Minutes approved by:  Name

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *