OAEC I.T. Association
- Call to order
Don Pack called to order the regular meeting of the OAEC I.T. Association at 11:09am on 07/30/2018 via conference call.
- Roll call
Don Pak conducted a roll call. The following persons were present:
|7/30/2018||Name||Coop||Attended Conference Call|
|4||Chandler Lingle||Southwest Rural||Yes|
|6||David Rittenhouse||Lake Region||No|
|8||Don Pak||East Central||Yes|
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
Don Pak read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.
- Open issues
- Brenda sent the agenda last week met with approval
- Agreed to Donovan Farrell no vendor fee for no speaking fee
- Have still not spoken with Nathan Sweaney about a rental car
- Still have not made a deposit of 50% to Top Golf. Determined that a one-week notice would be sufficient time.
- Casey could not get a block of rooms at Embassy Suites instead set them up at Courtyard Marriot West with a room rate of $109.00 per night.
- Chandler and Greg stated that we have $6000.00 in the bank however the bank has yet to provide the Debit cards or account numbers.
- Next meeting via conference call to be August 20th, 2018 at 11:00am
- New business
- Open the website up for registration and email all coops. Eric will create an email for previewing and then as for suggestions in changes. If all is good will send to all coops with the links to the website.
- Credit Card payments are available on the web site. Payments are being made through Square at a cost of 2.3% per payment. Need to get the bank account information set up on Square to deposit money.
- Agreed to meet on September 19th at 1:00pm at OAEC Statewide to assure tables, podiums, mics and other equipment is setup and ready to go.
- Don will contact Sid and verify the badges will be provided by statewide and ready to go for registration.
- Currently, we have no cost for any speakers that are on the agenda.
- A question was brought up about SEDC and NISC being interested in setting up booths. Eric will send an email with the vendor registration link and anyone can send it to the vendors of their choice.
Don Pack adjourned the meeting at 11.33am.
Minutes submitted by: Shannon Veerkamp
Minutes approved by: Name