OAEC I.T. Association
- Call to order
Don Pak called to order the regular meeting of the OAEC I.T. Association at 11:03am on 08/20/2018 on conference call.
- Roll call
Don Pak conducted a roll call. The following persons were present:
|8/20/2018||Name||Coop||Attended Conference Call|
|4||Chandler Lingle||Southwest Rural||yes|
|6||David Rittenhouse||Lake Region||no|
|8||Don Pak||East Central||yes|
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
Don Pak read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.
- Open issues
- Registration open and 15 attendees registered as of today.
- NISC said they will probably have someone there
- Square payments have been setup and are now transferring to the bank account.
- New business
- Brenda requested information for announcing speakers and vendors
- Find out if OAEC has tables for the vendors
- Catering with Charleston and Mexican food from somewhere to be setup after registration closes
- Registration to be closed on September 7th.
- Voice and Data/Mitel sponsoring a lunch for up to $1500.00
- Skyhelm sponsoring a lunch for up to $1500.00
- Have had 8 $100.00 donations so far.
- Decided bagels and donuts in the AM. Casey stated he would pick this up.
- All that will be at statewide on the 19th a trip to Sam’s to pick up snacks and drinks
- A motion to purchase pad folios from promotions now to give to attendee’s. At a cost of $17.29 each for 50. Was approved with a unanimous vote by all present.
- A motion to get a debit card for Casey was approved with a unanimous vote of all present.
- Casey to provide a list of attendees after the close of registration to Don for Sid at OAEC to print badges.
- Brenda requested envelopes with information of them as to who provided the gift.
- Signs for the table as to who sponsored lunch. Eric offered to print all signs needed.
- Current balance of bank account $18059.54 all transfers from Square included.
- Greg and Don proposed a list for each Coop that might want to participate in offering the applications they use. In this way the if a coop has a question or needs help they can go to this list and contact.
- Next meeting in 3wks on 09/10/18 at 11:00am.
Don Pak adjourned the meeting at 11:32am.
Minutes submitted by: Shannon Veerkamp
Minutes approved by: Name