OAEC I.T. Association
- Call to order
Don Pak called to order the regular meeting of the OAEC I.T. Association at 10:05am on 01/23/2018 on conference call.
- Roll call
Don Pak conducted a roll call. The following persons were present:
- Brandon Wingfield
- Casey Davis
- Chandler Lingle
- Don Pak
- Eric Neill
- Greg McComber
- Shannon Veerkamp
- Stephanie Jones
- Steven Noell in for Don Lawrence
- Sid Sperry
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
Don Pak read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.
- Open issues
- Name of association: Don Pak made a motion for OAEC I.T. Association second by Shannon Veerkamp. All approved and motion approved.
- Discuss new bylaws. All agreed to modify previously viewed bylaws. Don Pak agreed to create a draft of the new bylaws to be viewed by the committee before the end of the week. Committee members to make recommendations and corrections before next meeting.
- Association Dues. Don Pak after some discussion with Sid Sperry made a motion for the dues to be $300.00 per year per Cooperative. Stephanie Jones seconded the motion. All approved. Motion passed
- Discussed planning committee elections: Sid Sperry is going to provide district maps of Oklahoma. Stephanie Jones suggested using the size of the Cooperative instead of using Districts.
- Next Meeting is set for April 17th at 10:00am at OAEC Statewide
- New business
- Annual Meeting registration fees and dates/ Tabled to next meeting
- Officer Elections/ Tabled to next meeting
- Potential merger with Texas I.T. Association/ Tabled to next meeting
- Discuss potential Speakers and Vendors for Annual meeting/ All committee members to gather information and bring to next committee meeting.
Don Pak adjourned the meeting at 10:38am.
Minutes submitted by: Shannon Veerkamp
Minutes approved by: Casey Davis